Welcome to Severn Chiropractic Clinic offering the highest quality of healthcare in a warm and considerate environment.
Keeping it Simple
Chiropractors excel in their ability to detect subtle differences in structure and function of the body. They complete a rigorous, five year, full time education in Clinical Sciences enabling the patient to feel safe and protected; understanding that they can entrust their health and well-being to a qualified professional of neuro-musculo-skeletal disorders. In recent years the advances in clinical neurosciences means that it has also been possible to help understand how Chiropractic treatment affects the nervous system and how this allows us to restore and preserve good structure and function within the musculoskeletal system. Chiropractors are legally able to diagnose and treat the body; the profession being regulated by the General Chiropractic Council (GCC).
Why Severn Chiropractic Clinic?
Severn Chiropractic Clinic has been serving the community in Shrewsbury and the surrounding area for many years. It offers a holistic approach to health and looks beyond the symptoms of pain. To maintain optimum function the body should ideally be chemically, physically and emotionally well. These three areas are all equally fundamental to achieve best performance; and they can be complex in their inter-relationships and how they influence each other. Severn Chiropractic Clinic is able to address all of these elemental areas in order to achieve the best functioning you.
Advantages of choosing Severn Chiropractic Clinic:
- Legally Recognised Healthcare Professionals
- Excellent links with other Healthcare Professionals, to include access to X-ray and MRI facilities. (We are currently working towards introducing imaging facilities on-site).
- We tailor our treatment and recommendations to suit the needs of your body, your lifestyle and your health goals, incorporating up-to-date research practices and techniques.
Making it easy for you:
- Registered with prominent Health-Care Companies such as PPP
- Easy Access Onsite Parking and free parking in the local vicinity
- We offer a 15 Minute Complimentary Consultation to see if Chiropractic Treatment is suitable /appropriate for you.
Chiropractic treatment has been proven to be effective
in managing the following conditions:
• Back Pain
• Neck Pain or Injuries
associated with musculoskeletal problems
• Joint Pains
associated with athritis
• Sports related Pains
Hip, Knee, Ankle, shoulder, Elbow or Wrist Pains
• Tennis/Golfer's Elbow
• General Aches and Pains
Including those of Joints and muscles
• Postural Problems
• Lifestyle Advice
• Tension and Inability to Relax